This policy covers how Murdock Martin Consulting, LLC (referred to as “Murdock Martin Consulting”, “we”, “us” or “our”) treat data and information collected and received through our websites (“Sites”) and products and services (“Services”).
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies only to information collected and received by us through access and use of the Services and/or Sites and does not apply to information collected by us through other means. Further, this policy does not cover the activities of third parties.
It is your responsibility to read and understand this policy. By using our Services and/or Sites, you are agreeing and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to all of this policy and do not wish to be bound by it, your should not use our Services or Sites.
What Information Does Murdock Martin Consulting Collect From You?
Via our website, Murdock Martin Consulting collects from you:
- certain personally identifiable (i.e. non-business) information.
- certain business information
- technical and other information
Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, we do not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Us your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Our inability to provide you with the service you desire. Our customers are located in the United States and is not intended for Users located in the European Economic Area along with the UK.
- General Site Visitors - When you browse the non-password protected portions of the site, we only collection information tied to your name when you engage in the following activities:
- request information via contact-us page
- participate in a survey
- interact with our social media pages
- apply for employment, internship, or other volunteer activities
- subscribe to a newsletter or publication
- Registered Customers and Suppliers - At the time you become a registered customer of Murdock Martin Consulting or you register as a supplier, we request that you provide us with certain personal information (including your or a business executive's name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Registered Customers and Suppliers - At the time you become a registered customer of Murdock Martin Consulting or you register as a supplier, we request that you provide us with certain business information (including your business name, Federal Employer ID Number, address, web domain, and financial and insurance information regarding your business).
Technical and Other Information
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
Who we share your data with
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We use the following third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left information in support requests, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last updated: November 18, 2020
Murdock Martin Consulting, LLC